We are still open. New regional restrictions apply.Book Now
Why Our Pub is Great
The Sessile Oak in Llanelli is a family-friendly pub offering a wide choice of food and drinks for traditional and modern tastes.
We’re ever so proud of our carvery and love to see families enjoying a good roast dinner! Freshly prepared every day—even Bank Holidays—our carvery is ideal for those with traditional tastes. Get a taste of home cooking without the hard work. Choose from three tender meats, served with Yorkshire pudding and fluffy stuffing. Then load your plate with veg and British roast potatoes, add gravy and eat your fill. Enjoy your food with a pint of Marston’s cask ale or a glass of wine from our varied wine list. There’s a choice of soft drinks for the little ones and a children’s menu full of popular kids meals.
Need to grab a bite fast? We do coffee and cake to go. Our cake cabinet is full of teatime favourites, all of which can be boxed up for you to take away.
There’s plenty here for the kids. Keep curious toddlers entertained in the indoor play area. Older, more energetic kids will have a great time exploring the outdoor play zone, with its scramble nets, bridge, and slide.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.